Delaware Sports Blitz is excited to announce a new series we will be doing called Behind the Sports.
The Behind the Sports series is looking at men and women who prepare athletes for their best on and off the court ( SIDs, AD, educators, trainers and etc.). The series will also be looking at different careers in the sports field from media, operating an arena, tickets sales, public relations and etc.
Here is the schedule of the weekly series which includes who will be participating in it:
Week of October 1st: Wilmington University
- Dr. Janice Wardle (Chair of Sport Management)
- Erin Harvey ( Assistant Athletic Director/Compliance Coordinator/Senior Woman Administrator)
- Dr. Linda Van Drie Andrzjewski (Executive Director of Title IX, Clery, and Regulatory Affairs
- Frank Stallworth ( Work Study- Sports Photography and tech assistance)
Week of October 8th: Wesley College
- Cyrill Parham (Director of Sports Information)
- Juli Greep ( Head Softball Coach, Senior Woman Administrator and Adjunct Professor of Physical Education)
Week of October 15th: University of Delaware
- Christina Rasnake ( Strength and Conditioning Coach)
Week of October 22nd: Goldey-Beacom College
- Jeremy Benoit (Assistant Athletic Director for Compliance and Athletic Operations)
Week of October 29th: DE Turf Sports Complex
- Chris Giacomucci ( Executive Director)
Week of November 5th: Alpha Training
- Jake Atkinson (Founder & Director of Operations)
Week of November 12th: Wilmington Blue Rocks
- Kevin Linton ( Director of Community Affairs)
Week of November 19th: Muscle Movement Foundation
- Rob DeMasi (Founder and President)
Reblogged this on Delaware Sports Blitz.